Mumbai Indians need to get back to winning ways to get off the bottom of the table and make a late charge for the play-offs starting with their game at Indore against Kings XI Punjab Scheduled 4th May . Dream11 Prediction of PNJ VS MUM 34th T20 is given in this post.
Venue: Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore .
Match Details: PNJ VS MUM , May 4 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last last 5 matches Played in which 0 wins by 1st batting and 5 matches won by chasing.
|Highest Individual Innings T20||118 , Rohit Sharma|
|Best Bowling in T20||4/52 , YS chahal|
|Average 1st Inns scores||156|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||158|
|Highest total recorded||199/2 (15.3 Ov) by MI vs KXIP|
|Lowest Total Recorded||97/10 (18.3 Ov) by RR vs KTK|
Punjab vs Mumbai Team News :
- David Miller can come in place of Finch who looked out of touch so far in this season.
- No news about Evin Lewis’s fitness, If he becomes fit then he will most probably replace Kieron Pollard who is looking out of form.
Ishan Kishan(w), Rohit Sharma(c), Krunal Pandya,Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Mustafizur Rahman, Adam Milne, Rahul Chahar, Saurabh Tiwary, Ben Cutting, Pradeep Sangwan, Jean-Paul Duminy, Tajinder Singh, Sharad Lumba, Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare, Akila Dananjaya, Anukul Roy, Mohsin Khan, MD Nidheesh
Karun Nair, Manoj Tiwary,KL Rahul (wk), Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, David Miller/Marcus Stoinis, R Ashwin (c), Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Ankit Rajpoot, Mujeeb Ur Rahman.
Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis/Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan (wk), Rohit Sharma, JP Duminy, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Ben Cutting, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jasprit Bumrah, Mayank Markande
Players To Watch out for PNJ VS MUM :
- KL Rahul
- C Gayle
- Karun Nair
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- A Tye
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Rohit Sharma
- Hardik Pandya
- K Pandya
- M Markande
Facts & Fixtures PNJ VS MUM :
- David Miller and Marcus Stoinis are waiting in the wings should Kings XI Punjab opt to drop another of their out-of-form big-name players.
- Ankit Rajpoot was still named man of the match for his 5/14 with the ball – his second man of the match award in a row, after his economical bowling helped Kings XI Punjab defend 143/8
- Hardik Pandya impressed with bat and ball in the last match, aside from expensive over, as his 3/28 with the ball was followed by 50 with the bat
Head To Head Stats:
For Punjab vs Mumbai , Mumbai Indians have won three of their last five matches against Kings XI Punjab, including a big win when they met at Indore last year.
KXIP VS MI DREAM11 TEAM :
Rohit Sharma (C) , K L Rahul (C*) ,K Nair(VC) , Krunal Pandya(VC*), C Gayle (C*)/Suryakumar Yadav,Andrew Tye, Ankit Rajpoot, Mujeeb Zadran, McClenaghan,H Pandya, R Ashwin
Punjab vs Mumbai – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win KXIP VS MI . Considering team composition & other factors chances of MI looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Mumbai [65%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page