In an attempt to stay afloat in the competition Mumbai Indians will be taking on the Kings XI Punjab in the 50th game of the IPL 2018 The match is scheduled to be played on 16th May at the Wankhede Stadium . Dream11 Prediction of MI VS KXIP 50th T20 is given in this post.
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai . A good batting pitch is expected to be prepared for this game Seam bowlers however are likely to find more assistance from the surface than the spinners
Match Details: MUM VS PNJ , May 16 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last last 67 matches Played in which 24 wins by 1st batting and 43 matches won by chasing.
|Highest Scores Chased||195/3 (20 Ov) by DD vs MI|
|Lowest Scores Defended||67/10 (15.2 Ov) by KKR vs MI|
|Average 1st Inns scores||164|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||152|
|Highest total recorded||235/1 (20 Ov) by RCB vs MI|
|Lowest Total Recorded||97/10 (18.3 Ov) by RR vs KTK|
MI VS KXIP Team News :
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman is nursing a hand injury and is doubtful for this game.
- Mayank Agarwal hasn’t been his usual best and he might lose his place to veteran Yuvraj Singh.
- Mumbai Indians seems free from all injury concerns ahead of their crucial match-up against the Kings XI Punjab. So, the team is expected to go in with an unchanged line-up.
Rohit Sharma(c), Krunal Pandya,Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah,Ishan Kishan(w), Mustafizur Rahman, Adam Milne, Rahul Chahar, Saurabh Tiwary, Ben Cutting, Pradeep Sangwan, Jean-Paul Duminy, Tajinder Singh, Sharad Lumba, Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare, Akila Dananjaya, Anukul Roy, Mohsin Khan, MD Nidheesh
Karun Nair, Manoj Tiwary, Aaron Finch,KL Rahul (wk), Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal/Yuvraj Singh, R Ashwin (c), Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Ankit Rajpoot, Marcus Stoinis.
Ishan Kishan (wk), Rohit Sharma(c), Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis,JP Duminy/Mustafizur Rahman, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Ben Cutting, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jasprit Bumrah, Mayank Markande
Players To Watch out for MUM VS PNJ :
- KL Rahul
- C Gayle
- Karun Nair
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- A Tye
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Rohit Sharma
- Hardik Pandya
- K Pandya
- M Markande
Facts & Fixtures MUM VS PNJ :
- Mayank Markande has been very impressive with 14 wickets and he too could make an impact with the ball here.
- Mumbai Indians had secured a six-wicket win against the Kings XI Punjab in the reverse fixture at Indore earlier this season.
- Evin Lewis has two good knocks in the last three matches while Ishan Kishan showed his class recently against the Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Mumbai Indians will be playing on their home ground but have lost four out of the six matches they have played here.
- The team will have their fingers crossed for Mujeeb Ur Rahman and if he plays, MI will have another bowler to watch out for.
- There will be a lot more pressure on the Mumbai Indians as a defeat in this game will knock them out of the tournament.
- Andrew Tye is leading the wickets charts with 20 wickets and he will be KXIP’s best bet to rattle the opposition’s top order.
Head To Head Stats:
For Mumbai vs Punjab , Mumbai Indians and Kings XI Punjab have played 21 matches against each other in the IPL. While the former have won 11 of those, the latter are not far behind with 10 wins.Mumbai Indians have beaten Kings XI Punjab three times in their previous five attempts.
MI VS KXIP DREAM11 TEAM :
K L Rahul (C*) ,K Nair(VC) , Suryakumar Yadav(VC*), C Gayle (C*),Rohit Sharma/Evin Lewis,Andrew Tye, Ankit Rajpoot,J bumrah,H Pandya/M Stoinis , K Pandya and R Ashwin
Mumbai vs Punjab – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win MI VS KXIP . Mumbai Indians Still have their middle-order issues to sort out, they still appear slightly superior when it comes to batting. Considering team composition & other factors chances of MI looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Mumbai Indians [65%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page