Pakistan will have nothing on their mind but revenge when they face India for the second time in the tournament. This 3rd game of the Super Four round of the Asia Cup 2018 IND VS PAK is scheduled to be played on 23rd September at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Venue: “Dubai Cricket Stadium – Dubai, UAE” . The pitch at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium tends to become relatively easier for batting under lights in day-night games.
Match Details: PAK VS IND , September 23 , 17:00:00 GMT +5:30
|Highest Chased||287/8 (49.4 Ov) by SL vs PAK|
|Lowest Scores Defended||228/9 (50 Ov) by RSA vs PAK|
|Average 1st Inns scores||221|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||202|
|Highest total recorded||355/5 (50 Ov) by Eng vs PAK|
|Lowest Total Recorded||116/10 (37.1 Ov) by HK vs PAK|
IND VS PAK Team News :
- We don’t expect India to make any changes to their line-up.
- Pakistan could play Haris Sohail ahead of Asif Ali who has not looked at his best since the last few matches.
- However, No injuries were reported in their side at the time of writing.
Sarfraz Ahmed (c & wk), Shan Masood, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf,Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Usman Khan, Mohammad Amir, Junaid Khan
Rohit Sharma (c),Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Kedar Jadhav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu.
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed (c/wk), Asif Ali, Haris Sohail/Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Usman Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi
Players To Watch out for IND VS PAK :
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Babar Azam
- Sarfraz Ahmed
Facts & Fixtures PAK VS IND :
- Both sides have a good bowling attack but India is ahead on that count as well
- India outclassed Pakistan in all departments of the game last time and this will give them plenty of confidence going into this game.
- Pakistan have a lot more experience of playing at Dubai. However, they have now lost six of their last ten ODIs at this ground.
Head To Head Stats:
For India vs Pakistan , India and Pakistan have now played 126 one-day internationals against each other with the latter still leading the scoreline 73-53.
IND VS PAK DREAM11 TEAM :
Rohit Sharma (c), Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni(Wk) , Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar,J Bumrah,Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz.
India vs Pakistan – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win India vs pakistan . Pakistan will gain motivation by reminding themselves of how they had bounced back to defeat India in last year. Champions Trophy final after being hammered by them in the group stage. But we expect India to prevail again. Given the kind of form they have shown in white-ball cricket over the past few years.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page