England extended their lead to 4-0 as they beat Australia by 6 wickets in the 4th ODI at Chester-le-Street . The tourists will now look to salvage some pride when the two teams face each other in the 5th and final ODI . Dream11 Prediction of ENG VS AUS 5th ODI is given in this post.
Venue: Old Trafford, Manchester .
Match Details: ENG VS AUS , June 24 , 15:30:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last 45 matches Played in which 18 were won by 1st batting and 26 by 1st bowling .
|Highest Scores Chased||286/4 (53.4 Ov) by Eng vs NZ|
|Lowest Scores Defended||221/8 (60 Ov) by Eng vs NZ|
|Average 1st Inns scores||214|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||192|
|Highest total recorded||318/7 (50 Ov) by SL vs Eng|
|Lowest Total Recorded||45/10 (40.3 Ov) by Can vs Eng|
England VS Australia Team News :
- If Maxwell recovers from the injury in time, he will likely be brought back in place of M Neser .
- Jake Ball is fit again and could come in if Mark Wood is rested.
- It will be interesting to see whether the hosts persist with Craig Overton for this final game or replace him with Tom Curran who has just been warming the bench this series.
- No other changes are expected.
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Alex Hales, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(c), Sam Billings(w), Moeen Ali, David Willey, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Jos Buttler, Tom Curran, Jake Ball
Aaron Finch, Travis Head, Shaun Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey, Glenn Maxwell, Tim Paine (capt & wk), Ashton Agar, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Lyon, Billy Stanlake.
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Alex Hales, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Moeen Ali, David Willey, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
Players To Watch out for ENG VS AUS :
- Marcus Stoinis
- Shaun Marsh
- Glenn Maxwell
- Travis Head
- Alex Hales
- Jonny Bairstow
- Jason Roy
- Eoin Morgan
Facts & Fixtures ENG VS AUS :
- England are on a four-match winning streak and will be carrying lots of momentum into this match.
- Australia are ruing the absence of their frontine seam bowlers and are looking down and out at the moment.
- England have a very good recent ODI record at this ground, winning seven of their past nine matches here.
Head To Head Stats:
For England VS Australia , England and Australia have played 11 ODIs against each other at the Old Trafford with the former leading the scoreline 6-5.
ENG VS AUS DREAM11 TEAM :
Jos Buttler(Wk), Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root/ A Hales, Jason Roy, Shaun Marsh , Marcus Stoinis , Travis Head/ A Finch , Moeen Ali , Ashton Agar , Adil Rashid,Nathan Lyon .
England VS Australia – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win ENG VS AUS . Australia have tried almost everything they could but they still have not found a way to overcome their opponents. Now, they will be playing at a venue where the hosts enjoy playing and have won seven of their past nine ODIs. Considering team composition & other factors chances of ENG looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction England [70%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page