Sunrisers Hyderabad and Chennai Super Kings will battle it out to be crowned IPL champions 2018 in Mumbai Scheduled to start on 27th May the live action begins at 19:00 local time CSK vs SRH . Dream11 Prediction of CHE VS HYD FINAL is given in this post.
Venue:Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. We generally see here a neutral pitch with some help for all departments. Pitch generally get slow as the game progresses.
Match Details: CHE VS HYD , May 27 , 19:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last last 64 matches Played in which 33 won by 1st batting and 31 matches won by chasing.
|Highest Scores Chased||195/3 (20 Ov) by DD vs MI|
|Lowest Scores Defended||135/6 (20 Ov) by DC vs MI|
|Average 1st Inns scores||165|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||152|
|Highest total recorded||235/1 (20 Ov) by RCB vs MI|
|Lowest Total Recorded||67/10 (15.2 Ov) by KKR vs MI|
Sunrisers hyderabad vs Chennai super kings Team News:
- Chennai Super Kings are likely to stick with the same side that beat Sunrisers Hyderabad in the first play-off
- SRH is expected to bring Sandeep sharma in for Khaleed Ahmed.
- No other changes are expected.
Kane Williamson(c), Wriddhiman Saha(w), Shikhar Dhawan, Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Deepak Hooda, Yusuf Pathan, Rashid Khan, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma, Billy Stanlake, Alex Hales, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Carlos Brathwaite, Ricky Bhui, T Natarajan, Mohammad Nabi, Basil Thampi, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sachin Baby, Chris Jordan, Tanmay Agarwal, Shreevats Goswami, Bipul Sharma, Mehdi Hasan
MS Dhoni (c & wk), Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Harbhajan Singh, Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, Ambati Rayudu, Faf du Plessis, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi
Shikhar Dhawan, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Kane Williamson (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Deepak Hooda, Rashid Khan, K Khaleel Ahmed/ Sandeep Sharma,Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan.
Players To Watch out for CHE VS HYD :
- Faf du Plessis
- Dwayne Bravo
- MS DhonI
- Shane Watson
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Kane Williamson (c)
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Rashid Khan
Facts & Fixtures HYD VS CHE :
- Ambati Rayudu has scored 179 runs against Sunrisers Hyderabad this season, including an unbeaten century
- Of all bowlers to have taken ten or more wickets, Ngidi is the only one to have conceded less than a run a ball.
- Rashid Khan has taken five wickets so far in the play-offs at an average of just six. His eight overs have cost just 30 runs – an economy rate of 3.75.
- Kane Williamson will win this year’s orange cap after hitting eight half-centuries on his way to 688 runs from his 16 innings in this year’s competition.
Head To Head Stats:
For Sunrisers hyderabad vs Chennai super kings , Chennai Super Kings’ play-off victory was their eighth win in ten matches against Sunrisers Hyderabad and third of the 2018 tournament.
SRH VS CSK DREAM11 TEAM :
Faf du Plessis(C*), Kane Williamson(C), Shane Watson (VC*), Rashid Khan (VC*),Ambati Rayudu, Shikhar Dhawan,MS Dhoni,Siddarth Kaul, Lungi Ngidi,Dwayne Bravo,Shakib Al Hasan/Shardul Thakur.
Sunrisers hyderabad vs Chennai super kings– Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win SRH VS CSK . Chennai Super Kings may have the better record against Sunrisers Hyderabad, but their form has been inconsistent. Considering team composition & other factors chances of SRH looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Hyderabad [65%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page