Mumbai Indians will be looking to record back-to-back victories for the first time this season when they travel to Bangalore to face a Royal Challengers team they have already beaten comfortably once this season Scheduled to start on 1st May 2018 . Dream11 Prediction of BLR VS MUM 31st T20 is given in this post.
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru .
Match Details: BLR VS MUM , May 1 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last 72 matches Played at the venue in which 28 won batting first and 40 matches won by chasing.
|Highest score chased||207/5 (19.4 Ov) by CSK vs RCB|
|Lowest score defended||106/2 (8 Ov) by RCB vs CSK|
|Average 1st Inns scores||169|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||148|
|Highest total recorded||263/5 (20 Ov) by RCB vs PWI|
|Lowest Total Recorded||82/10 (15.1 Ov) by RCB vs KKR|
Bangalore vs mumbai Team News :
- AB de Villiers, who missed the fixture through illness. If he makes full recovery, he can replace Colin de Grandhomme.
- Mustafizur Rahman will most probably come in place of Ben Cutting.
Ishan Kishan(w), Rohit Sharma(c),Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Mustafizur Rahman, Adam Milne, Rahul Chahar, Saurabh Tiwary, Ben Cutting, Pradeep Sangwan, Jean-Paul Duminy, Tajinder Singh, Sharad Lumba, Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare, Akila Dananjaya, Anukul Roy, Mohsin Khan, MD Nidheesh
Virat Kohli, Quinton de Kock, AB de Villiers/Brendon McCullum, Mandeep Singh, Manan Vohra,Grandhomme/C Woakes Murugan Ashwin, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj
Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan,Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis, Hardik Pandya, JP Duminy, Krunal Pandya, Ben Cutting/Mustafizur Rahman, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah
Players To Watch out for BLR VS MUM :
- Quinton de Kock
- Virat Kohli
- Y Chahal
- Umesh Yadav
- Suryakumar Yadav
- E Lewis
- Rohit Sharma
- K Pandya
Facts & Fixtures BLR VS MUM :
- Chris Woakes may return if Royal Challengers Bangalore opt to change the balance of the team.
- Tim Southee played his first game of this year’s competition last time out but went wicketless..
- Virat Kohli’s unbeaten 68 in Royal Challengers Bangalore’s defeat to Kolkata Knight Riders on Saturday took past 300 runs for the season – one of three batsmen to have passed the milestone so far.
- Mayank Markande went wicketless in the last match, but the leg-spinner has taken ten wickets so far
Head To Head Stats:
For Bangalore vs mumbai , Mumbai have won their last five matches in a row against Royal Challengers Bangalore, including their 46-run victory at the Wankhede Stadium earlier this season. They had fielded first in the previous four matches, and won them all .
RCB VS MI DREAM11 TEAM :
Krunal Pandya (VC*) , De Kock (C*) ,E Lewis(VC) , Rohit Sharma(C) ,Virat Kohli (vc*)/ AB De Villiers (if play) ,Suryakumar Yadav, McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Y Chahal ,M siraj/Umesh Yadav,Hardik Pandya
Bangalore vs mumbai – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win RCB VS MI . RCB are favourites but Considering team composition & other factors chances of Mumbai looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Mumbai Indians [65%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page