Royal Challengers Bangalore will be hoping their big-hitting batsmen can help them turn around a poor start to the IPL 2018 when they host Kolkata Knight Riders Scheduled to start on April 29 . Dream11 Prediction of BLR VS KOL 29th T20 is given in this post.
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru .
Match Details: BLR VS KOL , April 29 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last 71 matches Played at the venue in which 28 won batting first and 39 matches won by chasing.
|Highest score chased||207/5 (19.4 Ov) by CSK vs RCB|
|Lowest score defended||106/2 (8 Ov) by RCB vs CSK|
|Average 1st Inns scores||169|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||147|
|Highest total recorded||263/5 (20 Ov) by RCB vs PWI|
|Lowest Total Recorded||82/10 (15.1 Ov) by RCB vs KKR|
Bangalore vs Kolkata Team News :
- If Anderson is dropped for the game against Kolkata, it could mean an immediate return for England all-rounder Chris Woakes, who was dropped for Colin de Grandhomme last time out.
- One of Prasidh Krishna or Vinay Kumar will be come for Shivam Mavi.
- KKR can bring back Tom Curran In place of Johnson.
Dinesh Karthik(w/c), Andre Russell,Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Tom Curran, Piyush Chawla, Shivam Mavi, Kuldeep Yadav, Mitchell Johnson, Ishank Jaggi, Prasidh Krishna, Vinay Kumar, Apoorv Wankhade, Rinku Singh, Cameron Delport, Javon Searles
Quinton de Kock (wk), Manan Vohra, Virat Kohli (capt), AB de Villiers, Mandeep Singh, Colin de Grandhomme, Pawan Negi, Washington Sundar, Chris Woakes, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik, Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Kuldeep Yadav, Piyush Chawla, Tom Curran, Prasidh Krishna/Vinay Kumar
Players To Watch out for BLR VS KOL :
- Quinton de Kock
- Virat Kohli
- AB de Villiers
- Umesh Yadav
- S Narine
- C Lynn
- R Uthappa
- A Russell
Facts & Fixtures BLR VS KOL :
- AB de Villiers has clearly found his form at a key time – the South African followed up his 39-ball 90 not out by smashing 68 off 30 balls last time out
- Sunil Narine has been inconsistent, but a return to his best bowling of 3/18 against the Delhi Daredevils would be welcome.
- Andre Russell has a high score of 88 not out, against Chennai Super Kings, and he too has gone past 200 for the season.
Head To Head Stats:
For Bangalore vs Kolkata , Kolkata Knight Riders have won their last three games against Royal Challengers Bangalore. They have a slight advantage in the head-to-head record with 12 wins in 21 matches in total.
RCB VS KKR DREAM11 TEAM :
Chris Lynn(VC*), R Uthappa, N rana, Virat Kohli(C*)/AB de Villiers,Quinton de Kock (C),U yadav, C Woakes/Y chahal, Kuldeep Yadav,A russel(VC*), Colin de Grandhomme, S narine
Bangalore vs Kolkata – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win RCB VS KKR . Considering team composition & other factors chances of RCB looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Bangalore [60%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page