Who Will Win Australia vs India 1st T20.Prior to the drawn series in Australia, Hardik Pandya, meanwhile, has been ruled out of both the T20I and the ODI series due to back stiffness. While the hosts have not announced any replacement for the allrounder in their T20I squad, he will be replaced by Ravindra Jadeja for the ODIs.Injured Mitchell Starc will miss the entire tour of India due to a pectoral muscle injury, meaning a recall for Kane Richardson – who topped the BBL’s wicket-taking charts as Melbourne Renegades claimed victory. AUS VS IND 1st T20 Dream11 Match preview is given in this post.
Venue: ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam – India .
Match Details: AUS VS IND , Feb 24 , 19:00:00
|Highest Scores Chased||84/1 (13.5 Ov) by IND vs SL|
|Lowest Scores Defended||82/10 (18 Ov) by SL vs IND|
|Average 1st Inns scores||82|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||84|
|Highest total recorded||84/1 (13.5 Ov) by IND vs SL|
|Lowest Total Recorded||82/10 (18 Ov) by SL vs IND|
IND VS AUS Team News :
- Hardik Pandya has been ruled out of the series due to a back injury.
- Kuldeep Yadav has also been rested.
- Shaun Marsh hasn’t travelled with the team so he will not play.
KEY PLAYERS :
- Rohit Sharma
- Virat Kohli(c)
- Krunal Pandya
- Glenn Maxwell
- Nathan Coulter-Nile
- Andrew Tye
Aaron Finch(c), Alex Carey, Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, D Arcy Short, Marcus Stoinis, Pat Cummins, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Peter Handscomb, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Lyon, Ashton Turner, Adam Zampa
India Vs Australia Expected11:
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), MS Dhoni, Rishabh Pant, Krunal Pandya, Vijay Shankar, Mayank Markande, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah
Aaron Finch(c), D Arcy Short, Usman Khawaja, Glenn Maxwell, Peter Handscomb, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Andrew Tye, Billy Stanlake, Adam Zampa.
Facts & Fixtures :
- Rohit Sharma scored a half-century in the recent series with New Zealand, meanwhile – the only Indian batsman to do so – and has 340 runs in his last ten T20i innings.
- India and Australia meet again in T20 cricket, having drawn 1-1 in a three game series in Australia in November.
- Marcus Stoinis is in superb all-round form, starring in Melbourne Stars’ run to the Big Bash League final.He hit 533 runs in 13 BBL matches and took 14 wickets.
- Krunal Pandya took 4-36 in their most recent game against Australia – moving to ten from his last nine matches in the format in total.
- In the rain-affected series in Australia, Krunal Pandya took 4-36 and Virat Kohli hit an unbeaten 61 from 41 balls as India levelled the series with a six-wicket win in their most recent meeting.
- Since then, India have also lost a T20 series against New Zealand while Australian’s players have been in Big Bash League action.
Head To Head Stats:
For India Vs Australia , There have been 18 previous T20Is B/W India and Australia, out of which India have count of 11 wins . Australia’s win in the last series was their sixth, while the rained-off second game was the first time there was no result.
AUS VS IND DREAM11 TEAM :
TEAM1: Rohit Sharma(C), Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (VC), MS Dhoni , Krunal Pandya , Jasprit Bumrah , D Arcy Short(VC), Peter Handscomb, Marcus Stoinis , Andrew Tye
India Vs Australia Match Prediction:
So! Who Will Win IND VS AUS . Afghanistan are coming on the back of seven consecutive T20I wins and so they will be carrying a lot of momentum with them. Ireland, on the other hand, have faced five defeats in their last seven matches and they have quite a few issues to resolve. Moreover, their batsmen won’t find it easy to tackle the Afghan spinners on this spin-friendly pitch. India’s good T20 form has slipped in their last two away series but they can bounce back on home soil against an inconsistent Australia team. In India Vs Australia 1st T20.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page
Also check : IPL 2019 All you Need to Know About