Royal Challengers Bangalore will hope to keep themselves in the reckoning for the playoffs when they take on the league leaders Sunrisers Hyderabad on 17th May This 51st fixture of the IPL 2018 will be played at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru . Dream11 Prediction of BLR VS HYD 51st T20 is given in this post.
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru .
Match Details: BLR VS HYD , May 17 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last last 73 matches Played in which 29 won by 1st batting and 40 matches won by chasing.
|Highest score chased||207/5 (19.4 Ov) by CSK vs RCB|
|Lowest score defended||106/2 (8 Ov) by RCB vs CSK|
|Average 1st Inns scores||169|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||148|
|Highest total recorded||263/5 (20 Ov) by RCB vs PWI|
|Lowest Total Recorded||82/10 (15.1 Ov) by RCB vs KKR|
Bangalore vs Hyderabad Team News :
- Yusuf Pathan sat out the last game against the Chennai Super Kings due to soreness and will replace Deepak Hooda if he is declared fit for this match.
- Despite their heavy defeat , Royal Challengers Bangalore might stick with that line-up too
Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan,Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson(c), Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Basil Thampi, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Chris Jordan, Alex Hales, Carlos Brathwaite, Ricky Bhui, Deepak Hooda, T Natarajan, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sachin Baby,Wriddhiman Saha(w), Manish Pandey, Tanmay Agarwal, Shreevats Goswami, Bipul Sharma, Mehdi Hasan
Mandeep Singh, Colin de Grandhomme, Murugan Ashwin, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, AB de Villiers,Quinton de Kock(w), Brendon McCullum, Sarfaraz Khan, Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali, Kulwant Khejroliya, Aniket Choudhary,Virat Kohli(c), Manan Vohra, Navdeep Saini, Washington Sundar, Pawan Negi, Corey Anderson, Parthiv Patel, Aniruddha Joshi, Pavan Deshpande
Deepak Hooda/Yusuf Pathan, Shakib Al Hasan, Shreevats Goswami (wk), Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul,Kane Williamson (c), Manish Pandey, Shikhar Dhawan, Alex Hales, Sandeep Sharma
Parthiv Patel (wk), Moeen Ali, AB de Villiers, Mandeep Singh,Virat Kohli (c), Sarfaraz Khan, Colin de Grandhomme, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
Players To Watch out for RCB VS SRH :
- A Hales
- S Dhawan
- K Williamson
- Rashid Khan
- S Kaul
- Parthiv Patel
- Virat Kohli
- AB de Villiers
- Y Chahal
- Umesh Yadav
Facts & Fixtures BLR VS HYD :
- Rashid has taken the most wickets for the team and he is likely to finish with economical figures in this match.
- Shikhar Dhawan has scored 92* and 79 in the last two games and he too looks in threatening form
- Umesh Yadav has clearly been the pick of the bowlers. With 17 wickets in 12 matches, the paceman is among the season’s top five bowlers and RCB will hope that he is able to replicate his performance from the last game.
Head To Head Stats:
For Bangalore vs Hyderabad , Sunrisers Hyderabad have won six while Royal Challengers Bangalore have won four out of the eleven matches played between them in the Indian Premier League. The two teams have been involved in a tied game just once.Royal Challengers Bangalore have not been able to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad even once in their last four completed attempts. They lost both their fixtures against SRH in the 2016 season.
RCB VS SRH DREAM11 TEAM :
- K Williamson(VC*), Virat Kohli(C*), AB De Villiers (C*), S Dhawan (VC)/Alex Hales,Parthiv Patel,Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Rashid Khan, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Siddharth Kaul,Shakib Al Hasan, Y pathan/Colin de Grandhomme
Bangalore vs Hyderabad – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win RCB VS SRH . Kane Williamson may be tempted to experiment with the team combination. Hyderabad three times out of five at this venue which should give them plenty of confidence going into this game. Considering team composition & other factors chances of SRH looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Hyderabad [65%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page