The 8th fixture of the ongoing IPL 2018 will see Royal Challengers Bangalore face-off against Kings XI Punjab. The match will be played on 13th April at the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru. Dream11 Prediction of RCB VS KXIP 8th T20 is given in this post.
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. This should be a good sporting wicket with something in it for both batsmen and bowlers Anything above 160 here will be difficult to chase
Match Details: BLR VS PNJ , April 13 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: The average stats of last 5 matches Played in which 2 wins by 1st batting and 3 match win by chasing.
|Highest score chased||263/5 (20 Ov) by RCB vs PWI|
|Lowest score defended||82/10 (15.1 Ov) by RCB vs KKR|
|Average 1st Inns scores||167|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||145|
|Highest total recorded||204/2 (18.5 Ov) by RCB vs KXIP|
|Lowest Total Recorded||106/2 (8 Ov) by RCB vs CSK|
Bangalore Vs Punjab Team News:
- There were no reports of any injuries in the RCB at the time of writing. Royal Challengers Bangalore, despite their defeat against Kolkata Knight Riders in their first game of IPL 2018, are unlikely to make changes in their starting eleven for this match.
- Aaron Finch has joined the squad after marriage.
- Kings have won their last match against Delhi, and wouldn’t want to change the winning Combination
Lokesh Rahul(w), Mayank Agarwal, Yuvraj Singh, Karun Nair, David Miller, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin(c), Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Chris Gayle, Aaron Finch, Ankit Rajpoot, Manoj Tiwary, Barinder Sran, Akshdeep Nath, Ben Dwarshuis, Pardeep Sahu, Mayank Dagar, Manzoor Dar
Brendon McCullum, Quinton De Kock, Virat Kohli, AB De Villiers, Sarfaraz Khan, Mandeep Singh, Chris Woakes, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Siraj , Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
KL Rahul (wk), Aaron Finch, Karun Nair, Yuvraj Singh, Manoj Tiwary, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, R Ashwin (capt.), Andrew Tye, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Mohit Sharma
Players To Watch out for BLR VS PNJ :
- Brendon McCullum
- Virat Kohli
- AB de Villiers
- Y Chahal
- KL Rahul
- Yuvraj Singh
- R Ashwin
- Marcus Stoinis
Facts & Fixtures RCB VS KXIP :
- Tye may have went wicketless in the last match but he is expected to bag a few here against the RCB.
- Key man is going to be de Villiers who kicked off his IPL 2018 campaign with a 23-ball 44.
- RCB are playing on their home ground but they have lost all their last five matches here.
Head To Head Stats :
Kings XI Punjab have won 12 while Royal Challengers Bangalore have won 8 out of the 20 matches played between them in the Indian Premier League.
RCB VS KXIP DREAM11 TEAM :
V Kohli(VC*), AB de Villiers(C) ,Aaron Finch, Yuvraj Singh,KL RAHUL(WK) ,M Stoinis(VC*), C Woakes ,Mohit Sharma, R Ashwin, Andrew Tye, R ashwin.
Bangalore Vs Punjab – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win RCB VS KXIP . KXIP have beaten RCB eight times in their previous eleven attempts and four times in the last six matches at the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium. Kings XI Punjab will be high on confidence after their win over the Delhi Daredevils. According to our betting prediction prediction Hyderabad [65%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page
Also check Bangalore Vs Punjab 8th T20 Match Prediction