The 5th T20 of PSL 2018 will be played in between Quetta Gladiators & Lahore Qalandars. Dream11 Prediction of QUE Vs LAH 5TH T20 PSL 2018 is given in this post.Talking for Lahore Qalandars There will also be high expectations on Fakhar Zaman, the star of the 2017 Champions Trophy.Yasir and Narine could exploit the conditions better than their faster counterparts and so they could be difficult to score off.
Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai. The pitch will have something in it for both the batsmen and the bowlers Anything above 160 here will be tricky to chase.Spinners Generally wreak havoc on the pitches in the United Arab Emirates. Batsman spending some time time in ground will find it bit easy to bat. Moreover some initial movement for fast bowlers is also expected.
Match Details: Quetta Gladiators & Lahore Qalandars 5th Match, 09:00 PM Local
Venue Stats: The average score of last 14 matches Played in which 7 wins by chasing.and 7 wins by 1st batting.
|Highest Individual Innings||84 By Kusal Perera|
|Best Bowling||5/14 By Imad Wasim|
|Average 1st Inns scores||141|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||125|
|Highest total recorded||211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs Pak|
|Lowest total recorded||71/10 (19 Ov) by Ken vs IRE|
- Lynn, a hard-hitting batsman whom the Qalandars were hoping to rely on. His dislocated his right shoulder while playing for Australia in the T20 Tri-Series. So he is definitely out now. He had his left shoulder operated on thrice in recent years, and now appears to have damaged his right one as well.
- They might be tempted to bring Sohail Khan in team in place of Shaheen Afridi. who looked totally off colour in last match.
- Also there are few chances of Imran Khan replacing Raza Hasan.
- Quetta Gladiators is not expected to make any big change despite of loosing its first match. There batting looks bit dim in first match so there might be a chance if bringing Mahmudullah for Rilee Rossouw.
- Carlos Brathwaite will not be available this season due to national commitments. Jofra Archer have replaced him for first few matches then B L.
- Rashid Khan & Jason Roy are not available due to national commitments
Cameron Delport, Fakhar Zaman, Brendon McCullum (captain), Sohail Akhtar, Umar Akmal, Aamer Yamin, Bilawal Bhatti, Bilal Asif, Anton Devcich, Gulraiz Sadaf, Sohail Khan, Sunil Narine, Yasir Shah, Ghulam Mudassar, Mitchell McClenaghan, Raza Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Shaheen Afridi, Imran Khan, Dinesh Ramdin (cover for Mustafizur Rahman).
Sarfraz Ahmed (captain),Asad Shafiq, Mohammad Nawaz, Anwar Ali, Mir Hamza, Umar Amin, Shane Watson, Jofra Archer, Rahat Ali, Rameez Raja jr., Saad Ali, Saud Shakeel, Hassan Khan, Jason Roy, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Azam Khan and Faraz Ahmed, Kevin Pietersen, Rilee Rossouw, Mahmudullah Riyad,
C Delport, Sohail Akhtar, Fakhar Zaman, Brendon McCullum (captain), Umar Akmal [Wk], Mustifizur rahman, Aamer Yamin, Sohail Khan, Sunil Narine, Yasir Shah, Imran Khan/Bilawal Bhatti.
Shane Watson, Asad Shafiq, Kevin Pietersen, Mahmudullah/Rilee Rossouw, Sarfraz Ahmed (captain), Mohammad Nawaz, Umar Amin, Jofra Archer, Hassan Khan, Rahat Ali, Anwar Ali.
Players To Watch out for QUE Vs LAH PSL 2018:
- Fakhar Zaman
- Yasir Shah
- Sunil Narine
- Sarfraz Ahmed
- Kevin Pietersen
- Hassan Khan
- Shane Watson
- Mohammad Nawaz
Facts & Fixtures QUE Vs LAH PSL 2018:
- Lahore Qalandars finished at the bottom of the league standings in both the PSL seasons.
- Quetta Gladiators are better balanced and have packed plenty of Good campaigners in the side.
- Shane Watson’S performance in BBL Was very good. Moreover considering his recent form, he can be a good option for captain or Vc in any league.
- Sunil Narine has four 50s in the format to his name and scores at a strike rate of almost 150, All Rounder is great choice for captain in any league.
- Hassan Khan had a very decent last season & in a pitch where spinners wreak havoc, He can be a very strong asset for small fee grand leagues
Quetta Gladiators & Lahore Qalandars Head To Head Stats:
Quetta Gladiators & Lahore Qalandars faced 5 times in which 2 matches won by Quetta Gladiators and 2 matches won by Lahore Qalandars.
Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars : Lahore Qalandars have so far failed to live up to the expectations of their fans. Though the franchise this year has made a few promising signings, it won’t be easy for them to shrug off their disappointing performances of the past.Considering team composition & other factors chances of Quetta Gladiators looks better. So according to our betting prediction Quetta Gladiators [75%] will win this match.
QUE Vs LAH – Last match PSL 2017 Good Performances
- Hassan khan 3 wickets in 4 overs with economy of 7
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page