In the opening fixture of the IPL 2018. Defending champions Mumbai Indians will take on the two-time winners Chennai Super Kings. The match will be played on April 7 at the Wankhede Stadium. Dream11 Prediction of MI VS CSK 1st T20 is given in this post.
Chennai Super Kings will look to make their comeback with a bang and the fact that the Mumbai Indians have a history of not starting off well will make them more optimistic. However, the former will be aware that they have faced defeats in their previous three encounters against the latter.
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. The wicket at the Wankhede generally assists the bowlers more during the second period of play. Anything above 160 here will be a challenging total to chase
Match Details: MI Vs CSK , April 07 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: The average score of last 6 matches Played in which 1 wins by 1st batting and 5 match win by chasing.
|Highest Individual Innings||100* By C H Gayle|
|Best Bowling||4/27 C H Morris|
|Average 1st Inns scores||163|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||151|
|Highest total recorded||235/1 (20 Ov) by RCB vs MI|
|Lowest Total Recorded||67/10 (15.2 Ov) by KKR vs MI|
Mum Vs CHE Team News:
- Lewis, Pollard and Pandya have shown time and again how destructive they can be in the game’s shortest version.
- There will be some thinking in between McClenaghan & Pat Cummins.
- Santner is ruled out owing to his knee Injury
- Bravo is among the top five wicket-takers in the IPL and he will be the key man for the Super Kings
Mark Wood, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Shane Watson,Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Kanishk Seth, Lungi Ngidi, Dhruv Shorey,Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Shardul Thakur, Karn Sharma, Murali Vijay, Sam Billings, Kshitiz Sharma, Monu Kumar, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Imran Tahir, N Jagadeesan
Kieron Pollard, Mustafizur Rahman, Jasprit Bumrah,Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan, Rohit Sharma (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Cummins,
Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, M Wood,Suresh Raina, Faf du Plessis,Murali Vijay, Shane Watson, MS Dhoni (c) (w), Kedar Jadhav, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh.
Players To Watch out for MUM VS CHE :
- Rohit Sharma
- Hardik Pandya
- Krunal Pandya
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Shane Watson
- Suresh Raina
- MS Dhoni
- Dwayne Bravo
Facts & Fixtures MUM VS CHE :
- Rohit is the third-highest run-getter in the IPL
- Dwayne Bravo and Imran Tahir who had a good last season are the major threats in this bowling line-up.
- Mumbai Indians tend to start their campaign on a losing note and take some time to get into the groove.
- Raina is the leading run-scorer in the tournament with 4540 runs and is a specialist when it comes to T20 cricket.
- Bumrah is the one to watch out for due to his ability to pick up early wickets with the new ball and keeping things tight at the death.
- Mumbai Indians have won the last three matches they have played against Chennai Super Kings.
Head To Head Stats:
Mumbai vs Chennai has faced 22 matches in which 12 matches won by Mumbai and 10 matches won by Chennai.
MUM Vs CHE – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win MI VS CSK . Mumbai clearly have the upper hand when it comes to head-to-head count in T20 internationals.Mumbai Indians won five out of the eight matches they played at the Wankhede last year. They certainly have the home advantage in their favor and have more quality all-rounders in the side. So according to our betting prediction prediction Mumbai [70%] will win this match.
FANTASY CRICKET TIP : Captain and Vice Captain choices are Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ishan Kishan, Shane Watson and Jasprit Bumrah.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page