Mumbai Indians will be hoping to turn things around when they face the Royal Challengers Bangalore in the 14th fixture of the IPL 2018 The Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. Dream11 Prediction of MUM VS BLR 14th T20 is given in this post.
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
Match Details: MUM VS BLR , April 17 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last 8 matches Played in which 1 wins by 1st batting and 7 match win by chasing.
|Highest score chased||195/5 (14.4 Ov) by MI vs RR|
|Lowest score defended||135/6 (20 Ov) by DC vs MI|
|Average 1st Inns scores||164|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||152|
|Highest total recorded||235/1 (20 Ov) by RCB vs MI|
|Lowest Total Recorded||67/10 (15.2 Ov) by KKR vs MI|
Mumbai vs Bangalore Team News:
- MI have announced New Zealand fast bowler Adam Milne as replacement. For the Australian paceman Pat Cummins who was ruled out of the tournament with a back injury.
- Hardik Pandya missed the second game with an ankle injury. He recovered in time for the third game, against Delhi Daredevil.
- None of their players were injured at the time of writing. So team is expected to remain same
Quinton de Kock(w), Virat Kohli(c),Brendon McCullum, Colin de Grandhomme, Moeen Ali, Manan Vohra, Aniket Choudhary, Navdeep Saini, Murugan Ashwin, Mohammed Siraj, Corey Anderson, Parthiv Patel, Aniruddha Joshi,AB de Villiers, Mandeep Singh, Pawan Negi, Washington Sundar, Chris Woakes, Kulwant Khejroliya, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Sarfaraz Khan, Pavan Deshpande, Tim Southee
Evin Lewis, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan (wk), Rohit Sharma (capt.), Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Mayank Markande, Akila Dananjaya, Mustafizur Rahman, Jasprit Bumrah.
Quinton de Kock, Parthiv Patel, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Mandeep Singh, Brendon McCullum/Colin de Grandhomme, Washington Sundar, Chris Woakes, Umesh Yadav, Kulwant Khejroliya, Yuzvendra Chahal
Players To Watch out for MUM VS BLR :
- Evin Lewis
- Rohit Sharma
- Kieron Pollard
- Krunal Pandya
- Mustafizur Rahman
- Quinton de Kock
- AB de Villiers
- Umesh Yadav
- V Kohli
Facts & Fixtures MUM VS BLR :
- Woakes has been most impressive of the lot with seven wickets in three games and he is likely to pick up a few early wickets for his side.
- There will be a lot of pressure on Mumbai Indians who have lost their first three matches.
- Mumbai Indians have won four out of the last five matches against RCB at the Wankhede.
- when it comes to spin, the spotlight will be on Mayank Markande who did a terrific job in the first two matches.
- RCB’s batsmen will enjoy batting on this pitch that is expected to have even bounce and pace.
Head To Head Stats:
For Mumbai vs Bangalore , Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore have played 21 matches against each other in the Indian Premier League with the former leading the scoreline 13-8.
MI VS RCB DREAM11 TEAM :
Quinton de Kock(C/Wk), AB de Villiers(C*), Rohit sharma(VC*) , Kohli(VC), Mustafizur Rahman, Jasprit Bumrah, Chahal ,U yadav,K pandya, Woakes and Pollard
Mumbai vs Bangalore – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win MI VS RCB . Mumbai Indians do boast a fantastic record against RCB. They have beaten them four times in their last five matches. And four times in the last five matches against them at this venue. Although RCB with their power-packed batting line-up look a dangerous side on this batsman-friendly Wankhede track. Considering team composition & other factors chances of Mumbai looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Mumbai [60%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page