Having won 17 of the 22 matches between these two teams now Mumbai Indians will be looking to continue their fine record against Kolkata Knight Riders when they meet at Eden Gardens Scheduled to start on 9th May . Dream11 Prediction of KOL VS MUM 41st T20 is given in this post.
After a string of narrow defeats in the final over – including losing their first two games by just one wicket – Mumbai Indians finally turned things around when Rohit Sharma’s unbeaten 56 fired them to an eight-wicket win against Chennai Super Kings.
Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata .
Match Details: KOL VS MUM , May 9 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last last 11 matches Played in which 5 wins by 1st batting and 6 matches won by chasing.
|Highest score chased||204/2 (18.2 Ov) by KXIP vs KKR|
|Lowest score defended||114/4 (20 Ov) by CSK vs KKR|
|Average 1st Inns scores||155|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||143|
|Highest total recorded||204/2 (18.2 Ov) by KXIP vs KKR|
|Lowest Total Recorded||49/10 (9.4 Ov) by RCB vs KKR|
Kolkata vs Mumbai Team News :
- They are also expected to play same but there are few chances of Tom Curran to play in place of Michell Johnson.
- The team is Expected to have no change in their Lineup .
Jasprit Bumrah, Mustafizur Rahman, Adam Milne, Rahul Chahar,Ishan Kishan(w), Rohit Sharma(c), Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya,Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Saurabh Tiwary, Ben Cutting, Pradeep Sangwan, Jean-Paul Duminy, Tajinder Singh, Sharad Lumba, Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare, Akila Dananjaya, Anukul Roy, Mohsin Khan, MD Nidheesh
Dinesh Karthik(w/c), Andre Russell, Shubman Gill, Tom Curran,Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Piyush Chawla, Shivam Mavi, Kuldeep Yadav, Mitchell Johnson, Ishank Jaggi, Prasidh Krishna, Vinay Kumar, Apoorv Wankhade, Rinku Singh, Cameron Delport, Javon Searles
Dinesh Karthik (c/wk), Andre Russell, Shubman Gill,Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Mitchell Johnson/Tom Curran, Prasidh Krishna, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav
Ishan Kishan (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Hardik Pandya,Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis, Krunal Pandya, JP Duminy, Ben Cutting, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah
Key Players for KOL VS MUM :
- Sunil Narine
- Andre Russell
- Chris Lynn
- Dinesh Karthik
- Krunal Pandya
- Rohit Sharma (c)
- Evin Lewis
- Hardik Pandya
Facts & Fixtures KOL VS MUM :
- A Russell now has six wickets in his last four matches, while he has scored 216 from eight innings with the bat with a high score of 88 not out and two further knocks in the 40s.
- Suryakumar Yadav’s half-century set the tone for Mumbai, and also moved him second in the race for the orange cap on 399 runs in this year’s tournament.
- Dinesh Karthik is Kolkata’s top scorer with 280 after bludgeoning 45 from 18 balls in the last match.
- Hardik Pandya was man of the match, however, scoring a brisk 35 not out with the bat before returning bowling figures of 2-19 from his four overs as Mumbai recorded back-to-back wins for the first time this season.
Head To Head Stats:
For Kolkata vs Mumbai , Mumbai Indians have now won 17 of their 22 matches against Kolkata Knight Riders in the IPL.
KKR VS MI DREAM11 TEAM :
Evin Lewis(VC*), Rohit Sharma(C*), Chris Lynn(C) , K Pandya (VC),Suryakumar Yadav,Dinesh Karthik(Wk),M Markande, Mitchell McClenaghan, Ben Cutting,H Pandya, Andre Russell
Kolkata vs Mumbai – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win KKR VS MI . Mumbai Indians have a superb record in this fixture and have returned to winning ways in perfect time for their double header against the Kolkata Knight Riders.Considering team composition & other factors chances of Mumbai Indians looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Mumbai [70%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page