Kolkata Knight Riders will look to return to winning ways when they take on the Delhi Daredevils at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata This 13th fixture of the IPL 2018 will be played on 16th April Dream11 Prediction of KOL VS DEL 13th T20 is given in this post.
Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
Match Details: KOL VS DEL , April 16 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last 63 matches Played in which 23 wins by 1st batting and 40 match win by chasing.
|Highest score chased||204/2 (18.2 Ov) by KXIP vs KKR|
|Lowest score defended||114/4 (20 Ov) by CSK vs RR|
|Average 1st Inns scores||154|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||143|
|Highest total recorded||204/2 (18.2 Ov) by KXIP vs KKR|
|Lowest Total Recorded||49/10 (9.4 Ov) by RCB vs KKR|
Kolkata vs Delhi Team News:
- KKRs Kamlesh Nagarkoti has been ruled out of the tournament with a foot injury, with Karnataka seamer Prasidh Krishna replacing him.
- Chris Morris, it is understood, missed Daredevils’ previous game with illness. It remains to be seen whether he will be fit on Monday
Avesh Khan, Jayant Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Manjot Kalra, Abhishek Sharma, Sandeep Lamichhane, Naman Ojha, Sayan Ghosh, Liam Plunkett,Gautam Gambhir(c), Rishabh Pant(w),Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Amit Mishra,Glenn Maxwell, Shreyas Iyer, Vijay Shankar, Daniel Christian, Rahul Tewatia, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mohammed Shami, Trent Boult, Chris Morris, Prithvi Shaw, Harshal Patel,
Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (c) & (wk), Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Shivam Mavi, Mitchell Johnson, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav
Gautam Gambhir (c), Jason Roy, Rishabh Pant (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Shreyas Iyer, Vijay Shankar, Dan Christian/ Chris Morris, Rahul Tewatia, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mohammed Shami, Trent Boult/Liam Plunkett.
Players To Watch out for KOL VS DEL :
- Sunil Narine
- Chris Lynn
- Nitish Rana
- Andre Russell
- Mitchell Johnson
- Jason Roy
- Gautam Gambhir
- Rishabh Pant
- Glenn Maxwell
- Shreyas Iyer
Facts & Fixtures KOL VS DEL :
- Sunil Narine has been quite economical and he too could trouble the Daredevils when it comes to spin.
- With the pitch expected to favor the pacers more, Mitchell Johnson becomes the key man for his side with the new ball.
- Delhi Daredevils have beaten KKR just once in their last seven attempts at the Eden Gardens.
- T Boult will be the trump card for the Daredevils with the new ball and he seems more likely to rattle KKR’s top-order.
Head To Head Stats:
For Kolkata vs Delhi , Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Daredevils have played 19 matches against each other in the Indian Premier League with the former winning 12 of those and the latter seven.
KKR VS DD DREAM11 TIPS :
N rana(vc*), Gambhir(C*), C lynn(VC*) ,maxwell,Dinesh Karthik (Wk)/R pant(Wk),Sunil Narine, Rahul Tewatia, M Johnson,A Russell, Glenn Maxwell and Chris Morris(C*)
Kolkata vs Delhi – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win KKR VS DD . Considering team composition & other factors chances of Kolkata looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction KKR [60%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page