The Second Match of PSL 2018 is going to be played between Karachi Kings & Quetta Gladiators again at Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai. Both the teams have quite good squads and team lineup. Both the teams will be keen to put out their Best game on the park in the second fixture of the Pakistan Super League 2018. KAR Vs QUE 2nd Match PSL 2018 Dream11 Prediction is given in this post.
Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai. The pitch will have something in it for both the batsmen and the bowlers Anything above 160 here will be tricky to chase
Match Details: Karachi Kings VS Quetta Gladiators 2nd Match, 05:00 PM Local
|Matches won batting first||20|
|Matches won bowling first||22|
|Average 1st Inns scores||141|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||125|
|Highest total recorded||211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs Pak|
|Lowest total recorded||71/10 (19 Ov) by Ken vs IRE|
- Tymal Mills has been roped in to replace Australia fast bowler Mitchell Johnson who had pulled out of the tournament due to personal reasons.
- Luke wright has been rules out tournament due to fitness issues. Joe Denly have replaced him.
- Colin Munro will not be available for the season due to domestic commitments. L Simmons have replaced him in squad.
- Usman Khan have fitness issues his playing is not confirmed.
- Eoin Morgan is not available due to national duty
- Carlos Brathwaite will not be available this season due to national commitments. Jofra Archer have replaced him for first few matches then B L.
- Rashid Khan & Jason Roy are not available due to national commitments
Shahid Afridi, Ravi Bopara, Lendl Simmons, Eoin Morgan, Khurram Manzoor, Mohammad Amir, Joe Denly, Colin Ingram, Tymal Mills, Babar Azam, David Wiese, Tabish Khan, Mohammad Rizwan, Usman Khan, Imad Wasim (c), Mohammed Taha, Saifullah Bangash, Hasan Mohsin, Usama Mir
Sarfraz Ahmed (captain), Kevin Pietersen, Rilee Rossouw, Mahmudullah Riyad, Asad Shafiq, Mohammad Nawaz, Anwar Ali, Mir Hamza, Umar Amin, Shane Watson, Jofra Archer, Rahat Ali, Rameez Raja jr., Saad Ali, Saud Shakeel, Hassan Khan, Jason Roy, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Azam Khan and Faraz Ahmed
Joe Denly, Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam, Colin Ingram, Ravi Bopara, Khurram Manzoor, Imad Wasim (captain), Shahid Afridi, Mohammad Amir, Tymal Mills, Usman Khan Shinwari/ Mohammad Irfan.
Shane Watson, Asad Shafiq, Kevin Pietersen, Mahmudullah, Sarfraz Ahmed (captain), Mohammad Nawaz, Umar Amin/Saud Shakeel, Jofra Archer, Hassan Khan, Rahat Ali, Anwar Ali.
Players To Watch out for KAR Vs QUE PSL 2018:
- Mohammad Amir
- Shahid Afridi
- Imad Wasim (captain)
- Colin Ingram
- Sarfraz Ahmed
- Jofra Archer
- Hassan Khan
- Shane Watson
Facts & Fixtures KAR Vs QUE PSL 2018:
- Shane Watson’S performance in BBL Was very good. Moreover considering his recent form, he can be a good option for captain or Vc in any league.
- Colin Ingram has been in very good form since last year & can be decent pick for captain or vc in any League.
- Hassan Khan had a very decent last season & in a pitch where spinners wreak havoc, He can be a very strong asset for small fee grand leagues
- Imad Wasim shares the best bowling record at this pitch. Making Him captain in any league will not be a bad option.
Karachi Kings VS Quetta Gladiators Head To Head Stats:
Karachi Kings & Quetta Gladiators faced 4 times in which 4 matches won by Quetta Gladiators and no match won by Karachi Kings.
Karachi Kings VS Quetta Gladiators – Match Predictions:
Despite making their debut, the Sultans have plenty of T20 experience in their squad. Departure of Shahid Afridi have weakened Peshawar Zalmi. Multan Sultans are expected to win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page