A place in the IPL 2018 final is at stake when Sunrisers Hyderabad and Chennai Super Kings meet in the Qualifier 1 play-off match Scheduled to start on 22nd May the live action begins at 19:00 local time SRH vs CSK. Dream11 Prediction of Hyderabad vs Chennai 1st Qualifier T20 is given in this post.
Venue:Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai .
Match Details: CHE VS HYD , May 22 , 19:00:00 GMT +5:30 .
Venue Stats: As per stats of last last 64 matches Played in which 33 won by 1st batting and 31 matches won by chasing.
|Highest Scores Chased||195/3 (20 Ov) by DD vs MI|
|Lowest Scores Defended||135/6 (20 Ov) by DC vs MI|
|Average 1st Inns scores||165|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||152|
|Highest total recorded||235/1 (20 Ov) by RCB vs MI|
|Lowest Total Recorded||67/10 (15.2 Ov) by KKR vs MI|
Hyderabad vs Chennai Team News :
- SRH is expected to bring hales back in side in place of Carlos brathwaite.
- No other changes are expected.
- Sam Billings is posing another headache for Chennai Super Kings, after scoring one and zero in his last two innings.
- No further changes are expected in their line-up for this match.
MS Dhoni(w/c),Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, David Willey, Harbhajan Singh, Lungi Ngidi, Shardul Thakur, Faf du Plessis, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Kanishk Seth, Murali Vijay, Sam Billings, Mark Wood, Kshitiz Sharma, Monu Kumar, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Imran Tahir, Dhruv Shorey, Karn Sharma, N Jagadeesan
Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Wriddhiman Saha(w), Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma,Alex Hales, Shikhar Dhawan, Carlos Brathwaite, Ricky Bhui, Deepak Hooda, T Natarajan, Mohammad Nabi, Basil Thampi, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sachin Baby, Chris Jordan, Tanmay Agarwal,Kane Williamson(c), Manish Pandey, Shreevats Goswami, Bipul Sharma, Mehdi Hasan
MS Dhoni (c & wk), Sam Billings/Du Plessis, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi
Kane Williamson (c), Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Alex Hales, Shikhar Dhawan, Yusuf Pathan, Shreevats Goswami (wk), Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma
Players To Watch out for CHE VS HYD :
- Shane Watson
- Ambati Rayudu
- Suresh Raina
- Dwayne Bravo
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Kane Williamson (c)
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Siddarth Kaul
Facts & Fixtures CHE VS HYD :
- Ambati Rayudu has been one of the leading batsmen in the IPL 2018 season with 586 runs from 14 innings
- Kane Williamson is second in the run-scoring list in this year’s IPL, with 661 runs in the 14 league matches at an average of more than 60 and a good strike rate.
- Siddarth Kaul has 17 wickets, while Rashid Khan is one behind on 16. Shakib-al-Hasan has weighed in with 13.
- Shardul Thakur has been their leading wicket taker, however, with 14 from 11 matches.
Head To Head Stats:
For SRH VS CSK , There have been nine matches played between these two teams, with Chennai winning seven of them. Also, their two matches this year have been won by the Ambati Rayudu-inspired Chennai Super Kings.
Hyderabad Vs Chennai DREAM11 TEAM :
Kane Williamson (C*), Shikhar Dhawan(C), Ambati Rayudu(VC), S watson(VC*),Alex Hales,MS Dhoni,Rashid Khan, Lungi Ngidi, Siddarth Kaul ,Shakib Al Hasan, D Bravo
SRH VS CSK – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win Hyderabad vs Chennai . Chennai Super Kings boast a superior record against Sunrisers Hyderabad and go into this play-off on the back of a victory – unlike their opponents who have lost their last three matches in a row. Considering team composition & other factors chances of CSK looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Chennai Super Kings [65%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page