Rajasthan Royals will take on the champions of the 2016 edition Sunrisers Hyderabad in this 4th fixture of the IPL 2018 The match is scheduled to be played on 9th April at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium. Dream11 Prediction of HYD VS RAJ 4th T20 is given in this post.
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad.
Match Details: HYD Vs RAJ , April 09 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: The average score of last 49 matches Played in which 19 wins by 1st batting and 29 matches win by chasing.
|Highest score chased||
|Lowest score defended||
|Average 1st Inns scores||156|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||146|
|Highest total recorded||223/3 (20 Ov) by CSK vs SRH|
|Lowest Total Recorded||80/10 (19.1 Ov) by DD vs SRH|
Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Team News:
- Alex Hales have replaced Warner in squad
- In Warner’s absence, Manish Pandey could open the batting alongside Shikhar Dhawan.
- D’Arcy Short has not yet joined the team due to a passport issue and Few chances he may not be able to make it in time for this game.
- J Archer might have to give fitness test before match.
- Rajasthan Royals have recruited South African wicket-keeper Heinrich Klaasen as replacement for Smith.
Ajinkya Rahane (C), Ankit Sharma, Anureet Singh, Jofra Archer, Stuart Binny, Aryaman Birla, Jos Buttler (W), Dushmantha Chameera, Prashant Chopra, Shreyas Gopal, Krishnappa Gowtham, Heinrich Klaasen, Dhawal Kulkarni, Ben Laughlin, Mahipal Lomror, Sudhesan Midhun, Sanju Samson, Jatin Saxena, D’Arcy Short, Ben Stokes, Rahul Tripathi, Jaydev Unadkat, Zahir Khan.
Kane Williamson (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, alex hales, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Yusuf Pathan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Rashid Khan, Sandeep sharma , Basil Thampi
Ajinkya Rahane (C), Heinrich Klaasen/D’Arcy Short, Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wk), Stuart Binny, Jofra Archer, Krishnappa Gowtham, Dhawal Kulkarni, Jaydev Unadkat
Players To Watch out for HYD VS RAJ :
- Kane Williamson
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Rashid Khan
- Ben Stokes
- Ajinkya Rahane
- Dhawal Kulkarni
- Jaydev Unadkat
Facts & Fixtures HYD VS RAJ :
- Dhawan has been in good form in limited-overs cricket and he was also the third-highest run-getter in the IPL 2017.
- Unadkat had finished second on the wickets charts last year and he seems to be the biggest threat to SRH.
- Rajasthan Royals’ batting appears to be over-dependent on Butler and Stokes for the big hits.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar currently holds the purple cap for being the tournament’s best bowler last season and he will be the key man for SRH with the new ball.
Head To Head Stats:
Sunrisers Hyderabad VS Rajasthan Royals have played 7 matches against each other in the IPL with the latter leading the scoreline 4-3.
Hyderabad vs Rajasthan – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win SRH VS RR . The Sunrisers have the advantage of playing on their home ground where they have won eight of their past ten matches. And the fact that they have beaten the Royals twice in their last three face-offs is also going to give them plenty of confidence. Considering team composition & other factors chances of Delhi looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Delhi [65%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page