Delhi Daredevils will have revenge on their mind when they take on the Kolkata Knight Riders in what will be the 26th fixture of the IPL 2018 The match will be played on April 27 at the Feroz Shah Kotla. Dream11 Prediction of DEL VS KOL 26th T20 is given in this post.
Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi .
Match Details: DEL VS KOL , April 27 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: As per stats of last 6 matches Played in which 4 wins by 1st batting and 2 match win by chasing.
|Highest score chased||214/3 (17.3 Ov) by DD vs GL|
|Lowest score defended||118/4 (11 Ov) by DD vs KXIP|
|Average 1st Inns scores||161|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||147|
|Highest total recorded||231/4 (20 Ov) by DD vs KXIP|
|Lowest Total Recorded||66/10 (13.4 Ov) by DD vs MI|
Delhi vs Kolkata Team News:
- Chris Morris and Jason Roy sat out the last game against the KXIP due to injury
- Daredevils will hope one or both of them are fit and available to play.
- It appears Roy has the better chance – he trained on match eve, but Morris didn’t.
- The team is not expected to make any changes in their line-up for this game.
Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Dinesh Karthik(w/c), Andre Russell, Shubman Gill, Tom Curran, Piyush Chawla, Shivam Mavi, Kuldeep Yadav, Mitchell Johnson, Ishank Jaggi, Prasidh Krishna, Vinay Kumar, Apoorv Wankhade, Rinku Singh, Cameron Delport, Javon Searles
Colin Munro/Jason Roy, Glenn Maxwell, Shreyas Iyer (c),Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant (wk), Gautam Gambhir, Rahul Tewatia, Liam Plunkett, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Trent Boult.
Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (wk),Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Andre Russell, Shubman Gill, Tom Curran, Piyush Chawla, Shivam Mavi, Kuldeep Yadav.
Players To Watch out for DEL VS KOL :
- G Gambhir
- R Pant
- S Ayer
- T Boult
- R Tewatia
- S Narine
- C Lynn
- R Uthappa
- N Rana
- K Yadav
Facts & Fixtures DEL VS KOL :
- Sunil Narine is among the season’s leading wicket-takers (8 wickets in 6 matches) and has an impressive economy rate of under 7.
- C Lynn returned to form with a sparkling 41-ball 74 against KXIP and he looks set for another big score here.
- Rahul Tewatia has been fairly economical and he will be the team’s go-to option when it comes to spin.
Head To Head Stats:
For DD vs KKR , Delhi Daredevils have faced Kolkata Knight Riders 20 times in the Indian Premier League with the latter having emerged victorious on 13 of those occasions.
DD VS KKR DREAM11 TIPS :
C Lynn, R Uthappa , S Ayer (C), N Rana(VC*) ,R Pant(VC*), Trent Boult, R Tewatia , L Plunkett ,Sunil Narine, A Russell,G Maxwell
Delhi vs Kolkata – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win Delhi vs Kolkata . Delhi Daredevils are desperate for a win at this stage and they will want to leave no stone unturned come Friday night. Considering team composition & other factors chances of DD looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Delhi [65%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page