After kicking off their campaign each Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders with a win. They are now set to face each other in the 5th Fixture of the IPL 2018 The match will be played on 10th April. Dream11 Prediction of CHE VS KOL 5th T20 is given in this post.
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. This should be a good batting wicket The team that bats first here will want to have at least 160-170 on the scoreboard
Match Details: CHE VS KOL , April 10 , 20:00:00 GMT +5:30
Venue Stats: The average score of last 48 matches Played in which 30 wins by 1st batting and 17 matches win by chasing.
|Highest score chased||208/5 (20 Ov) by CSK Vs RCB|
|Lowest score defended||134/6 (20 Ov) by CSK vs KKR|
|Average 1st Inns scores||166|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||151|
|Highest total recorded||246/5 (20 Ov) by CSK Vs RR|
|Lowest Total Recorded||112/10 (19.5 Ov) by CSK Vs MI|
Chennai vs Kolkata Team News:
- Faf du Plessis might also miss this match due to injury.
- M Vijay missed the last game because of a knock to the ribs in training, is set to return if fit.
- Shardul Thakur might get a chance.
- The team is unlikely to make changes in the line-up also.
Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa(w), Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik(c), Andre Russell, Shubman Gill, Mitchell Johnson, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Vinay Kumar, Apoorv Wankhade, Rinku Singh, Shivam Mavi, Cameron Delport, Javon Searles, Tom Curran, Ishank Jaggi, Kamlesh Nagarkoti
M Vijay/Billings, Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (c) & (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Deepak Chahar, Harbhajan Singh, Mark Wood/Shardul Thakur, Imran Tahir
Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (c) & (wk), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Mitchell Johnson, Kuldeep Yadav, Vinay Kumar.
Players To Watch out for CHE VS KOL :
- Shane Watson
- Dwayne Bravo
- Imran Tahir
- Chris Lynn
- Sunil Narine
- Nitish Rana
Facts & Fixtures CHE VS KOL :
- Narine has taken the most wickets for KKR in the IPL and it will be mainly up to him to keep things tight against the Super Kings.
- Dwayne Bravo who single-handedly led CSK to victory against Mumbai Indians with a 30-ball 68 is once again expected to play a big role with both bat and ball.
- CSK will need to improve their death bowling and will need better batting performances at the top.
Head To Head Stats:
For Chennai vs Kolkata , The two teams have played 16 matches against each other in the past with the former having won 10 of those.
Chennai vs Kolkata – Match Predictions:
So! Who Will Win CSK VS KKR . Considering team composition & other factors chances of Chennai looks better. So according to our betting prediction prediction Chennai [70%] will win this match.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page