Afghanistan VS Zimbabwe 5th ODI : Preview
Afghanistan’s spin trio has clearly took over the Zimbabwe in the first four One-Day Internationals of the five-match series. With the series already lost, The zimbabwe team will try to be at their best in last match of the series to make the Afghanistan VS Zimbabwe 5th ODI in their pockets.
So it is quite clear, Zimbabwe will not wanna give wickets to the Spinners. They did it fairly well in the second ODI, where just three wickets fell to spinners, and Zimbabwe were able to post 333 for 5.
Rashid Khan and Mujeeb Zadran have together took over 24 wickets in the four ODIs so far to desiccate the visitors again and again.
Venue & Report: Sharjah International Cricket Stadium. Good conditions Expected with normal tempratures. With spin playing a key role in the last two games, batsmen Might again has to Struggle for their runs.
Venue Stats T20:
The average score of last 6 matches Played in which 6 wins by bowling First. While 0 win by 1st batting First.
|Highest total recorded||364/7 (50 Ov) by Pak vs NZ|
|Lowest total recorded||54/10 (26.3 Ov) by Ind vs SL|
|Highest score chased||285/4 (45.3 Ov) by WI vs Pak|
|Lowest score defended||125/10 (42.4 Ov) by Ind vs Pak|
Team News Afgh vs Zim 5th ODI:
- No changes are expected as for now in afghanistan team
Mohammad Shahzad(w), Asghar Stanikzai(c), Najibullah Zadran, Nasir Jamal, Ihsanullah Janat, Rahmat Shah,Mohammad Nabi, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Zadran, Dawlat Zadran.
- There are few chances for Malcolm Waller coming in For ryan burl For Zimbabwe.
Hamilton Masakadza, , Sikandar Raza, , Malcolm Waller, Graeme Cremer (capt), Solomon Mire/peter moor, Tarsai Muskanda, Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor (wk), Kyle Jarvis, Blessing Muzarabani, Tendai Chatara.
Asghar Stanikzai (capt), Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Javed Ahmadi, Ihsanullah Janat, Rahmat Shah, Najibullah Zadran, Samiullah Shinwari, Nasir Jamal, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Zadran, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Dawlat Zadran, Shapoor Zadran.
Solomon Mire, Hamilton Masakadza, Tarisai Musakanda, Brendan Taylor(w), Craig Ervine, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Graeme Cremer(c), Kyle Jarvis, Tendai Chatara, Blessing Muzarabani, Peter Moor, Malcolm Waller, Tendai Chisoro, Brian Vitori
Facts & Fixtures:
- Craig Ervine has scored 1,957 runs and needs another 43 runs to reach the 2,000 runs milestone. See Zimbabwe Players Scoring 1000 Career Runs.
- Asghar Stanikzai own the average of only 10.00 at sharjah. His highest runs against zimbabwe at sharjah is only 9.
- Mohammad Nabi has taken 93 wickets and needs 7 more to reach the 100 wickets milestone, and also the 1,000 runs/100 wickets milestone.
Players To Watch out:
- Mohammad Shahzad(w)
- Mohammad Nabi
- Rashid Khan
- Mujeeb Zadran
- Hamilton Masakadza has played 8 matches at Sharjah International Cricket Stadium & scored 343 runs which includes a 100 and a 50.
Afghanistan VS Zimbabwe 5th ODI Head To Head Stats:
Afghanistan VS Zimbabwe team faced 23 times in which 14 matches won by Afghanistan and 9 matches won by Zimbabwe.
Support Us By Liking Our Facebook Page